Sunday, May 3, 2009

there for my father

This weekend was the first time that I have been home since January 17th . The reason for this, is that I am from Southern California and attend San Jose State University. In a car that is about a 6-hour drive. Another reason that I do not go home that often is because I leave my car at home. So even when I have the time to make the drive; I usually don't have a car to ride in.

I went home this weekend to be with my father in particular. Since my sister and I have moved out, my parents are left to the house by themselves. So when my mother leaves town, my father is left alone. Sometimes he will be left alone for a week or two. I came home this weekend to keep him company. This was not a good weekend to go home, since I have most of my term papers due this week. I'm a family first type of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment