Monday, April 6, 2009

Letter to my new little bro in the greek system.

Hello Little Brother

The fraternity with which you seek to join believes that each of its members must be: men of good character, who are students of fair ability, who hold ambitious purposes, who have congenial personalities, who posses good morals, that have a high sense of honor, and posses a deep sense of responsibility. These are all important things. As your big bro I will take it upon my self to show you a few more character traits. I wish to show to be a respectful and loyal man as well. You are about to become a member of the Royal Family. A family built upon loyalty and respect. As your big bro I will always be there for you. Through thick and thin. It is my hope then that in the time to come our friendship will grow and mature into something that will last a life time.

In you I see a great potential. Yet as I was once told “Potential is nothing when it is not put to good use” You will need to learn to unlock that potential. Once you have realized that potential, you will be able to succeed in any endeavor you choose to pursue. Come with me now this is where our journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment